Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack





I had my All Occasions Stamp-A-Stack last week, and I think fun was had by all! For those of you that don't know, a Stamp-A-Stack (SAS) is a class where you come make 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs) and matching envelopes. I really tried to design simple cards, but simple is a skill that is very hard for me. I love layers, ribbon, and other embellishments. It took a little bit longer for the ladies to finish than we had expected, but I think (and I hope they do too!) that it was well worth it. Now they each have plenty of cards to send out. I also, really tried to change up my color choices. You will notice that there is only 1 card that uses Chocolate Chip! For those of you that know me, you know that that is no small feat:)!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment