Monday, April 20, 2009

Wedding Invitations



On Saturday, I went to the Supreme Stamper's Soiree. This is the quarterly meeting offered by my upline. It is always so much fun to get together with all of these ladies. The make and takes were all centered around weddings. Kim Allen put together the projects for us and the ROCK!! Look how easy it can be to create beautiful wedding invitations, favors, and stationary. Making them yourself can be cost effective and Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to color coordinate products to create professional looking stationary for a wedding, anniversary party, or even borth announcements. I would love to help you create one of a kind items for whatever event you have coming up. I am happy to meet with you and design a few samples for you to look at, then teach you how to make your own . Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

1 comment:

  1. Emily got engaged this week so I need to get with you about this! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete