Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rising Star #8!!

Me with my sister (and downline) Ragan, Lisa (my first recruit, and friend), and Kim (my upline, and friend) at the Ale house on Awards night.
I am # 8 Rising Star!!!!!
Lisa, me, and Ragan
Me and Kim


I can't believe it! Last Thursday at Stampin' Up's annual convention, I was named Rising Star #8!! For those of you that may not know what that means, let me explain. Each year, Stampin' Up recognizes the top 15 new demonstrators ( demos in their first FULL year with Stampin' Up!). I went out o dinner with my upline, Kim, and two of "my monkeys" (members of my downline), Lisa and Ragan (also my big sis!!). We waited for the phone call from our friends in Salt Lake City that were attending convention (SLC is 2 hours behind, so it was pretty late!!). They called and I got to hear Kim repeat, "She is not 15, She is not 14..." until I finally heard her say, "She IS number 8!!" This was such an exciting moment for me!! In October of 2007, I set a goal for myself to make Rising Star, and it felt so good to reach it! As part of the award, I now get to attend Founder's Circle, a very prestigious retreat for the 15 Rising Stars and the Top 100 Demonstrators in the company where we get to hang out in St. George, Utah with Owner and Founder of SU!, Shelli Gardner!!! I am so excited to meet her, I hope I do not ball my eyes out when I do! I have to thank my family, my friends, and ecspecially all of my customers for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment