Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh! The Memories!!




Well, the big moving day is fast approaching. For me, change is exciting. New places to explore and new people to meet! Even though I am excited about the adventure, I am sad to leave all of my friends and family. I have lived in the Raleigh area since I was in the 3rd grade (minus the 4 years in Greenville for college). My mom is here, my sisters, and many of my oldest and dearest friends. Since I started my Stampin' Up! business just under 2 years ago, I have made SO many new friends in my customers and fellow demonstrators! I am going to miss everyone of you. I hope that you all will stay in contact with your "Stamp Lady"! If you need anything, I will just be a phone call or email away, and you never know when I might pop back to Wake Forest for a class or something!
My stamps, paper, and inks are all packed up in boxes, so... no stamping for me for a while (boo hoo!!!) I wanted to share my latest scrapbook pages with you. These are from my Scrapper's Express club. Each month my Scrappers get an entire kit of fabuloust SU goodies and 6 12x12 pages designed by ME! All of this for only $25. I love to scrapbook, so this club has been so much fun for me. Even though I am moving, you can still join the club! I will just be mailing the kits and copies of the pages to everyone, and... I think Jenny even offered her living room so that everyone can still get together and scrap! (All scrappers know that getting together with other scrappers is half of the fun!!) Let me know if you are interested, and please keep in touch with me. Please know that I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say, " I will miss each of you tremendously!"

1 comment: