Friday, March 12, 2010

Cottage Wall Card set


Last weekend, I did a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Foundation with Laura. She is doing lots of fundraising for a run that she is doing in April and when she approached me to help, I was so excited. We decided to do a card holder and assorted cards to go in it. Since the ribbon color for Leukemia is purple, I just new the Cottage Wall DSP would be perfect!! I was really happy with the way the projects turned out. I think Laura and her friends had a great time and were all really happy with the end result.

I will be offering these projects as a stamp camp in April (date TBD). If you are in need of some fundraising help, contact me today!

Each guest also created this card to be donated to patients fighting Leukemia.



1 comment:

  1. Super cute projects, Jessie!! I just love these colors together...glad that the fundraiser went well!

    ReplyDelete