Friday, October 23, 2009

My Digital Studio Details...

  • My Digital Studio is very user friendly (if you can navigate Word, you'll be okay).
  • You do not need Photoshop experience.....nor do you need Photoshop.
  • It works on a Mac or a PC.
  • You can load it on two computers in your home.
  • You can use the software to create blog design & banners.
  • The software comes with over 2,000 images. That means when you purchase the software you do not need to buy any additional downloads until you're ready for more.
  • You can create Photo Albums, Cards, Calendars and Scrapbook Pages.
  • You can print them yourself or have them printed with the service Stampin' Up! will provide.
  • The Photo Albums are high quality. You'll be surprised at how professional they look. When you give one of these albums as a gift, they will not believe you made it yourself :)
  • You can design your projects from Scratch or use the amazing templates provided.

My two cents.....

Unlike Photoshop, which is a photo software that allows you to Scrapbook, MDS is a Design Software....what that means is you're directed to what step comes next.

My copy of MDS should arrive on Monday, and I can't wait to play with it. I was certified when I was at Founder's Circle in September, but there is so much more that I want to learn about it! As your demonstrator, I am committed to learning all that I can about this software so that I can help you when you get yours! If you have a question and I do not know the answer, I will do my best to find out.

If you would like to place an order for your copy of MDS, click here!

Happy Stampin'!
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment